1. Empty all pockets and shake gently to remove dust and debris.
2. Clean interior of bag by gently pulling it inside out and using a lint roller. If you can't pull out the lining of your handbag, you can use the fabric brush attachment on your vacuum.
3. Clean exterior of leather bag with alcohol free baby wipes.
Tips for Extending the Life of Your Handbag
1. If there is a big stain, don't try to clean it yourself. Take it to a leather expert as soon as possible.
2. If your handbag does not have "feet" on the bottom, you can have them added by a leather-care expert. Feet protect the bottom of the bag from scratches and dirt.
1. Never put a pen in your purse without a cap on it.
2. Keep makeup in a separate makeup bag.